Georgia Peanut Pesto
My Georgia Peanut Pesto is Some Kinda Good tossed with pasta, spread on sandwiches, used in place of marinara for pizza sauce or as a dip! Freezes well and keeps in the refrigerator.
- 5 cups loosely packed fresh basil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup peanuts, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine basil, garlic, cheese, peanuts, lemon, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse in batches to combine. Add the oil and purée to combine. Taste. Adjust with more salt, lemon or oil to taste.
Watch my Facebook live video to see how quickly it comes together and be sure to like the Some Kinda Good Facebook page: