Living in Savannah, I’ve complied quite the recipe repertoire for St. Patrick’s Day. From main courses to cocktails and desserts, I’ve got it all! Whether you visit The Hostess City once a year or just enjoy celebrating all things Irish, this menu is sure please.
- Cast Iron Skillet Parmesan Shepherd’s Pie
- Mini-Shepherd’s Pies Perfect for Picnics
- Chicken Salad Cabbage Cups
- Tater Tot Nachos
- Green Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Orange Marmalade and Green Pepper Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Paula Deen’s Green Grits Pie
New to Some Kinda Good?
Georgia native Rebekah Faulk Lingenfelser is a culinary TV personality, author and food enthusiast. Featured on Forbes, Food Network Star, ABC’s The Taste and The VeryVera Show, she is the longtime Statesboro Herald food columnist and blogger at SomeKindaGood.com, your one stop shop for Southern coastal cuisine, locally sourced and in-season. Pull up a chair for cooking and entertaining tips, and easy-to-execute, flavorful recipes to share around the family table. To learn more, connect with Some Kinda Good on social media, or visit RebekahLingenfelser.com.